Millie

So... after many a friend has requested, I've decided it's time I tell all about my sweet Pickleville time! Well, for those of you who know about the show, "Thoroughly Modern Millie", you know there is a lot of TAPPING. For those of you who know me, I haven't tapped since I was 10, and even then, I wasn't all that good. So, when they had me read for Meers (an evil villainess), I wasn't surprised, because she doesn't really dance. But, again, for those of you who know my old roommate Michelle Dodge, the second she read for the same part, I knew I had no chance... but don't worry... my comic relief part as her side kick has sure been a lot of fun! I never knew that a small funny part could be so fun (and hey, in our version I even get a guy in the end!!!) Well, Talon ended up doing sound for the show, and we've been having a lot of fun up there together! I'll try to be better about taking pictures of people to post, but here's a cute one my aunt took of my cousin, Doobie (who plays Mr. Trevor Graydon) and I. I'm mostly just really glad Tal's up there with me every night! His support and love are unsurpassable!
Comments