Happy Happenings

Quick catch-up on the last few weeks! We've been going, going, going like the energizer bunny!

First off, I just recently was called to be the 1st counselor in our Primary Presidency! I'm super excited because I've never been in the Primary before!


Also, for the 24th celebration, we went to Fairview to spend it with Talon's family and some of the cousins! It was so fun, but Tal got pretty red! He LOVED riding the horses, and the little kids all had so much fun in the water!




I love spending time with Tal's family! They are wonderful, and I am so lucky!


Next we spent a couple of days helping our great friends the Schows move. They are going to Wisconsin for Brad's med school. It will be so great for them, but we miss them already. Funny story, they ended up with a 22 foot Penske Truck. Way big for their stuff! So, we call it the BIG BAD PENSKE TRUCK.

Here's the proof:




Oh, and then I cut bangs (yikes, those'll need to be fixed~!)

And finally, This week we've been playing on the Lake (Bear Lake) with Tal's family! SO fun! I got up and skiied and everything!
We all got too much sun, too much heat, and too much water, but hey, it was a blast!






I love summer time!

Comments

{haley} said…
I like your bangs!!
Melissa said…
Looks like you have been crazy busy! It was fun to see you at the Sports Academy that day!
kara said…
You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see you on Friday!
Megh said…
How's the calling so far? I wanted to thank you again- you saved our bums with ALL your help moving. We miss you guys so much!!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day