Pickleville Fun!


We're almost there! Only 3 rehearsals left before the opening of "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at Pickleville in Bear Lake! It's going to be so fun! Come see us! I'm speaking Chinese... that's gotta be worth something! Gang hai La! Lots of fun!

Comments

{haley} said…
Ya-ya-chung-shoo-she-chi-sha-shi-shung! Did I say that right? So excited for it to open! (So's not to freak you out, this IS haley wilson) :o)
Mindy said…
Oh, this sounds so fun! Can I get times and dates so I can know when I can come see you?? :)
Zann said…
That's so cool, it sounds like a lot of fun! If you need a Chinese coach I know a guy...
Heather said…
It was so fun to see you guys even just for a minute. It looks like so much fun to be a part of. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day