Well folks- it's D-Day! After talking some more and discussing with us- our doctors (a team of OBs and Perinatologists) have decided that it is best for baby boy not to have any risks with the placenta and come today. So- He's going to be very early- they will have completed the steroids though, so that is helpful. But we all feel that this is the very best thing for HIM. I'll have a c-section- hopefully regular this time- this afternoon and we will have a baby boy by this evening. He will go straight to the NICU and we'll just see how he does to know more about how long he will be there. Again, thank you all for your comments, prayers, texts, phone calls. We appreciate all of you and your love and support for us! Love you all- remember we are in His hands. And who's better to be in.
Comments
You probably don't even remember me, but I went to USU with you. I was so happy to find your blog through Cali's! You are so beautiful!! Congrats on the recent marriage!!