A new look

I guess I just felt it was time for a change. An entire makeover! The look is up... what do you think? It's a bit more earthy than before, but I don't know how to change to a template that wasn't engineered by someone else... any helps? But, I am really looking for opinions on how you like it. Do tell!

Comments

Shirlene said…
Hard to read the words in your intro header.
Shaela said…
Very cute. Love it! Do it! Do it!
Liz Szilagyi said…
Nicole, hey it's Liz Bassett from English class. Anyway, I stumbled across your blog via Clark and it was so fun to catch up on what you are up to. Congrats on everything! How is teaching? I love it! I'm in the ghetto of DC and today my kids talked about going to a whore house, but other than that . . . It keeps me on my toes.

Liz Szilagyi

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day