Happy Mother's Day... a little late



My mom is the most amazing woman EVER! She works so hard to make sure everything is working together and beautifully. My mom is the "queen" for real! I love her so much! Oh... and for Mother's Day, my brothers and sisters and I thought we were so clever, we bought my mom a new dust buster because her old one died on her. Well, it has been a long standing tradition that we all call Dustin the "dust buster"... so, we gave her a dust buster, and ... a dust buster. Dustin thought it was so cool to sit in the big box holding her dust buster in his hands. She figured it out and pulled the box off... I think that made it all the more memorable. We're dorks of course, but we sure love our Mom!

Comments

Shirlene said…
I love you back!
DeeAura said…
Hahahahha!!! Oh, I love your family. You guys are so funny. :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day