Bad wife...

So, over 12 days ago now, May 2nd, it was Tal's birthday. I feel like a total slacker... I haven't blogged FOREVER! But, my wonderful husband did have a birthday, and I'm so proud of myself, we were able to spread it out over 4 days! That's right! The night before we had some friends over from our ward and so of course had to have cake and ice cream! The best part was having to go 25 feet from the apartment building so we could light his candles. I know... weird, we can have a gas stove, but no birthday candles! Then, ofcourse, on his actual birthday we celebrated. Made it down to Centerville the next day for a celebration with his family, and finally, on Sunday we celebrated with my family. Now, if I do say so myself, that is the way to do a birthday!
Comments