Torreon... our new second home!

All I can say is Viva Mexico! It was such an amazing experience to be there in Mexico and to be with the people there. Tal and I stayed with a little family named the Cateneda family. The father, Alejandro, was hilarious and between his broken English and my broken Spanish we communicated quite well! His wife, Mieda, is 22... and is currently pregnant with their second child. Crazy! Their little boys name is Raul, he's two, and I KNOW you'll think he's super adorable!

Look at little Raul!



We had an amazing time, learned a lot, worked REALLY hard, and CAN'T wait to go back!

Comments

Heather said…
Nicole! It sounds like you guys had a really neat experience in Mexico. By the way, congrats on getting married!!!!! Sorry I couldn't make it, but you looked beautiful in your dress.
DeeAura said…
Fun, fun Mexico! Umm...awkward, but I have a date with your photographer on friday. We'll see how much I love you AFTER this weekend. Lol. Just kidding. My love for you will never never change. :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day