We did it!!!



Talon and I got married! Our day was simply amazing! I am so excited to start this new life! The ceremony was beautiful! It was wonderful to be surrounded by so many people who love and care about me and Tal! San Diego was great... much too short of a trip, but great... and now... BACK TO REAL LIFE!!! I stole this picture from my mom's blog. Enjoy!

Comments

Tori said…
Congrats!! Cute pictures, you guys make a great couple!
Megh said…
YAY! We are SO happy for you guys, and SO excited to have you as neighbors!!!
DeeAura said…
And the other picture... :) Oh, Nicole, I love you! I'm so ridiculously happy for you both! Love you Love you Love you. :)
Cali said…
WAHOOOOO!!! So happy for you!
Congratulations! You are such a cute couple and it's fun to see how happy you are! The real life things always sucks, huh?
Mindy said…
You.look.stunning! :)
Heather said…
Hooray for ya'll! I hope you are as happy together as Scott and I (and that's saying something)!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day