SNOW????

Yesterday, I walked out of my apartment on my way to work, and there, right before my eyes on the grassy quad in the middle of our apartments, was SNOW!!! After San Diego and the mid 40s-50s weather here in Logan, I was SURE it was almost spring... and then SNOW! I can't believe how upset it must have made my mother! Spring COME COME COME... I'm wearing flip flops today in hopes that it may get warmer soon!I'm just glad it was nice for our wedding. I promise more pictures will come of that as soon as I even get any!

Comments

Mindy said…
They let you wear flip-flops at work!? :) P.s. I see snow flurries falling from the sky as I type this. Dirty darn.
Tori said…
Almost makes you wonder, if it's worth it to live in Logan...

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day