My Sisters
I once read a quote that said,"Sisters by chance, Friends by choice". I really do feel that way about my two beautiful, talented, and amazing sisters. They are truly an inspiration to me! They've dealt with so much and love even more. They truly aspire to become as our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so blessed to have two incredible and amazing sisters!

I found this poem, and to me... although they are not my own words, they depicted my two beautiful sisters PERFECTLY!!! Love you girls!
...To My Sister...
I'm blessed to call you sister,
I also call you friend;
You've loved me unconditionally
And stood through thick and thin
You've shared my joys and sorrows
My laughter and my tears.
You've been my inspiration,
As we grew up through the years
When we were little children
We laughed and played together
Then growing up you stood by me
Through good and stormy weather
There's something God has given us
That's more than family;
He's placed a love for you, my Sister(s)
Deep down in the heart of me.
-Allison Chambers Coxsey

I found this poem, and to me... although they are not my own words, they depicted my two beautiful sisters PERFECTLY!!! Love you girls!
...To My Sister...
I'm blessed to call you sister,
I also call you friend;
You've loved me unconditionally
And stood through thick and thin
You've shared my joys and sorrows
My laughter and my tears.
You've been my inspiration,
As we grew up through the years
When we were little children
We laughed and played together
Then growing up you stood by me
Through good and stormy weather
There's something God has given us
That's more than family;
He's placed a love for you, my Sister(s)
Deep down in the heart of me.
-Allison Chambers Coxsey
Comments