A mother like mine



On days like today... when I have so much on my mind and a list a million miles long... and 4 classes to teach... I'm grateful for my mother. She has been such a help and support through this whole planning thing. I can't believe how much planning goes into ONE day... That is why I'm grateful for my mom who not only IS SUPERMOM, but who taught me to focus on the first part of that day... the temple. My mom is truly, truly amazing! I'm grateful for her... but I must say, she is only able to keep the stress down because of her truly amazing and supportive friends and family! So... although there are many to thank, I want to especially thank Lisa, Shelly, and my Aunt Dana for all they do for me and my mom!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your Mom too!! I hope to be half as good at the mom thing as she is!!

And you made me tear up--it's a great honor to be included on a short list with Lisa and Shelly because I know how your Mom feels about them.

We are SO excited to get there tomorrow night and share your special day.

Enjoy every moment of the next 2 days!!
We just wanted to tell you that we are so excited for you and that we know tomorrow will be so amazing for you! Good Luck with everything!! Sorry we can't come up for your open house:(
Mindy said…
Hi! Found the blog! So happy! Found Suz's too because of yours! Expect regular comments now! Love yer guts! OH NO! I just realized something! I got called for an interview 20 minutes ago for a job interview in Provo tomorrow afternoon at 4:10!!! UGH! I'll try and make it to part of your think! I even RSVP'd. Curses! Anywhoot, still love yer guts!
Shirlene said…
I love you, sweetie. You make parenting easy.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day