Amazing Blessings!


Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity of attending the temple for the first time. It was simply amazing. Beautiful, simple, and peaceful. I am so grateful for parents who taught by word and example the importance of the temple and for a fiance that couldn't wait to take me there! It was such a blessing to be surrounded by friends and family in the House of the Lord. It was amazing and now I can't wait to be married there just 6 short days! That's right... SIX days! I can't think of a better beginning to such a wonderful thing!

Comments

Cali said…
I'm happy for you! That's the greatest. Enjoy the next 6 days, what a blast! Let me know if you need help with anything. Love ya!
DeeAura said…
Thanks for being such a gem of a good friend, Nicole. I can't wait to see you again next week! It was so neat to be there. I sure love you!
Anonymous said…
Lexi specifically asked me to clean her ears last night at bathtime "for Utah"--she wants to look her best for all the festivities :-) We cannot wait for the big day!!
Heather said…
Yay! Going to the temple is AMAZING! I wish we could have been there to go with you!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day