My weekend plans


What will I be doing all weekend? Well, for the last 2 weeks I've been slowly getting at my 10th graders' (I only have 90 of them) creative non-fiction stories... I also have 25 of my 11th graders essays, and now a new slew of 10th grade analytical papers to grade... and thus, I kiss my social life and any plans of relaxing goodbye as I grade, and grade, and grade my life away!

Comments

Shaela said…
Yowzaas! That sounds like loads of fun. Maybe you should come up with some kind of peer critique/grading system... I think I would be getting super creative with something like that... I know we did some of that when I was in high school... Good luck!
Anonymous said…
I need to pick your brain for classroom management tricks. What do you do to get them quiet??

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day