New Year looks a bit too clear


The New Year has come and I am still here. The celebration of students and teachers dragging their feet back into the halls of the high school rings extremely clear in my ears. Students are so excited for long hours of studying and writing papers, and I can't contain my excitement with grading papers and coming up with a curriculum for the rest of the trimester. I'm a bit behind... but the celebration is coming. Hopefully soon!

Comments

Shaela said…
do i sense a smidgen of sarcasm??? :)
you can do it! yes you can! if you can't do it, no one can!!! Rah Rah. (That is me cheering you on)
Shirlene said…
I'm with Shaela -- "If you can't do it, no one can!"
Heather said…
That's exactly why I didn't get teaching certificate with my English degree!
jessaveda said…
nicole, you have a blog! i'm so glad i found this out.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day