It's coming!!!


I'm so excited! In just 3 days my wonderful little sister will be married in the Logan LDS Temple to Brigham Andrew Moore! They truly are a perfect match for one another! I've loved watching them date and court! I'm confident that as they enter into covenants with the Lord, their love will only increase! So... in anticipation of such an exciting thing... I LOVE YOU BOTH CHELSEA AND BRIGHAM!!! You're day is going to be so stellar!!!!!

Comments

Shirlene said…
You are day? Or would it be "your" day. It is so fun to correct the grammer of an english teacher! I love you, miha!
Susan said…
Hi Friend!! I'm so excited for Chels...I wish I could be there! Give her my love. I love reading your blog, you are so great! Guess what, I blogged yesterday, for the first time in ages...you'd be proud!
Tori said…
Congrats to Chels!! And you know what else? It won't be too long before your day comes!! Wahoo!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day