did I mention... 49 days?


So... I may be just a little excited after attending my sister's wedding, but I just thought this moment that my aunt dana captured was too cute to not share. I know, I've turned into a sap... It's talon's fault!

Comments

Tori said…
Chels looked way cute!! Your days are numbered!! It will come so fast!
Anonymous said…
You need to help your mom figure out the whole picture stealing thing!! We're already looking forward to your big day!!
Shaela said…
It's gonna be so much fun getting together again for such a wonderful event... This time lets do it without the flu. Maybe we could pass out Halls Defense drops or Airborne as wedding favors :)
Shirlene said…
So glad Talon has "taught" you some of the finer points of "sap-dom". The joy of marrying your soulmate is that you compliment each other and learn from each other. We love Talon for being that person for you!
Cali said…
WAHOO!! Here comes the big day... let's hope it gets a wee-bit warmer outside first! Love ya!
Heather said…
Yay! 49 more days! It's funny what the right man can do to you.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day