I'm done... for now


On Saturday, December 15th, I officially graduated with my bachelors degree in English from Utah State University. I feel a strange sensation, a combination of dread and worry at the idea of becoming an official adult, and a feeling of bliss and relief that I no longer have to write extensively, and exhaustive papers for professors that always have the "true and inspired" reading of a text. But, nonetheless, I have done it. Now... I have to re-read Lord of the Flies so I can teach it after the Christmas break.

Comments

Shaela said…
A BIG congratulations from the Wilson house!! Don't worry... being an "adult" is way fun... sometimes hard, but way fun! Have fun with "Lord of the Flies". Somehow I escaped ever having to read that! Ha!
Tori said…
Congrats on graduating, [so jealous]!

Lord of the flies is the one with the kids on the island, right?? Yikes!! I bet you'd make it fun though!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day