Countdown to Christmas


Although it is December 2nd and not the 1st...I have thus begun my Christmas countdown. There are officially 23 days until Christmas! That's right, only 23 shopping days left until the glorious holiday!!! So... for a fun filled piece of excitement... Friday two of my 11th graders came in arguing about the lyrics to "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"... one of them thought the words were, "Later on, we'll conspire" and the other was sure that the lyrics were, "later on, we'll perspire"... we printed off the lyrics and had the opportunity of analyzing the lyrics like we would a poem... and for anyone wondering if Christmas love songs are really about sweating, the word is CONSPIRE. Oh... and if any one has any brilliant ideas for a Christmas gift for a 21 year old boy... (yes, boy)... I'm in dire need of some help!!! Only 23 days to go!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What is it with you and your mom and the whole countdown--I'm totally stressing out and you all are not helping :-)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day