Family Sharing!!!


I don't know about you, but in my family we share everything, even when people don't want to. I borrow my sister's clothes and shoes, and hair stuff, and make-up, and cars... we share... everything. So, of course it should come to no suprise that when my wonderful cousin and her kids shared their germs with my family, that of course they would share with me. No, I'm not blaming anyone... it's what we do, we're family, we've gotta share EVERYTHING... and so, today, I write this post form my bed. It is now 9:30 am and my 1st hour class is over, having been taught by my cooperating teacher. Perhaps tomorrow I will feel the need to share with my students. :)

Comments

Shaela said…
So sorry. I felt horrible when I talked to your mom and she said you guys were sick. Next time we won't come and share... we will only come...

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day