SLEEP!!!


WOW! As I'm now a full month into my student teaching, I can't help but cry out, "I NEED SLEEP!!" Even when I get a full night of sleep (like last night for instance when I was in bed by 10:30), I still feel beat in the morning! I can't seem to get the fuel going! The good news is I have yet to fall asleep in front of my class! We've had some fun! I've got great students... but, this post goes out to the wish that I could simply come home and sleep my life away. Too bad I have 50 student papers to grade!

Comments

Susan said…
Hi Friend and fellow blogger! Your blog is stinking cute. Congrats on finishing the LSAT; I am sure you did well! And if there's anyone I know that deserves some well-earned sleep...it's you! Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day