Shaping of students


Last night I had the unique opportunity of purchasing a dog training clicker... for what you may ask, seeing as I don't personally own a dog. Well, I decided it was officially time to train my 11th and 12th graders. Humans wih a dog clicker? You bet! I've been teaching them about behaviorism and Operant conditioning and shaping, and so, we did it! We had a volunteer be the "class rat" and sent them out of the room while we decided what we were going to have them do and then had them come in and play a "Hot/Cold" type game! It was a lot of fun! We got one student to squat like a Duck and another to stand on a desk! Who knew that influencing young minds could be such fun! Mwahahahaha!

Comments

Shirlene said…
Now you know the joy of parenting.
Anonymous said…
Fun! I can't wait to hear all about your Adventures in Student Teaching at our breakfast! And I'm loving your blog!
Tori said…
Sounds like a fun adventure to me... does it work on husbands? Ha Ha!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day