Day of reconciliation

As the Ward Web Administrator, I ran a competition between the Elders and Sisters as to who could get the most people to sign onto the website. I was certain that the sisters had indeed won the competition and so sent out an e-mail to all ward memebers stating that the sisters had indeed won... however, as my partner Jeff and I sat down tonight and counted over them again, the count was not so. And thus, it is that the sisters must now let their egos deflate as we realize that it was indeed A TIE!!!! We decided the Bishop and his wife will have to arm wrestle at ward prayer for the final count. (little do the Elders know, the Bishop CAN'T beat his wife... he's a married man, he understands this as well as I do :) ). So perhaps it will turn out briliantly for the sisters afterall!
Comments