The feeling of Euphoria is wondrous


I've done it! I finished the LSAT and did it with a smile! What a happy thing to be done with the stressful preparation for the test! The best part of it was, I was one of 4 girls there to take the test. I feel great now, I'll let you know how I feel when the score comes in!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good show on the LSAT ... DONE!
WE'RE PROUD OF YOU.
g'PA AND G'MA BARNEY
Megh said…
I'm so proud of you! Yay for having the LSAT done. I don't know exactly what it feels like to have a giant test behind you, but I have definitely felt sympathetic joy and stress and anxiety as Brad has gone through the same thing with the MCAT. You'll do great! And I'm so excited you're a blogger!
Tori said…
congrats! what a neat thing to have accomplished!!
Shaela said…
Congratulations... I know you did great on it, just like everything else you set your mind to. Keep up the great work...

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day